Sunday, February 12, 2012

Goal Setting for my week without walls and a overview of it

This year my grade 11 team went to 2 schools for Week Without Walls trip. We had to repair the schools in which children from the tsunami regions have rehabilitated and make it a better place for those children to study. It was a challenge for us because we needed to use our skills in order to repair the schools. After we repair the schools we went to Yala National Park for a trip and found out more about Sri Lanka and its beautiful nature. This trip was a 5 day trip.

For this Week Without Walls I made the following goals for myself:
1) Do not give up.
2) Give my 100% to all the tasks that are given to me.
3) Be collaborative with my friends and help them whenever they need help.
4) Build up on my skills and working knowledge from the prior knowledge that I have.
5) Understand the global and international importance of work that I am doing in order to make the school a better place for the tsunami affected children to study.
6) Make a better place for the children to study and gain knowledge.
7) Be kind to people
8) Help in everything that is being carried out not only the thing that I have chosen.
9) Pay attention to the instructors/teachers and try to follow them as best as I can.
10) Try to the complete the tasks that are given to me before the time given.

No comments:

Post a Comment